We took the Thalys – that super modern, super expensive high-speed train – from Brussels to Paris. I think it’s a bit annoying that you have to buy an extra ticket for the train although we had the interrail ticket. However it was a comfortable and quick trip and we soon arrived in Paris – the city of love! 😀
Where we stayed:
– We were lucky, because my parents have friends in Paris so we were able to stay at their apartment.
What to do:
– Go to Paris before you’re 26! Almost every museum is free for you! 😀
– Check out the Louvre and try to pick your favorite piece of art 🙂
– Have some Crêpes!
– If you have time, visit Versailles . You can go there by train and the gardens are super lovely when the wheater’s nice. We didn’t go inside the castle, but we had a lot of fun with the animals at the farm 😀
What we’ve learned:
– How to dry an apartment when the washing mashine floods everything!