My 13th week!
On Thursday it was time to hoover my room and clean my shoes – my parents were on their way to London! After three months it was just great to see them again and we did a lot of sightseeing and christmas shopping 🙂
Oh and while all this was going on, I reached halftime!
I’ve been in London for three months!
5 things I’ve learned in my third month in London:
1) When it rains in Hackney, it’s usually sunny in Bethnal Green
2) You can ‘fancy’ things – Emily’s still trying to explain to me what kind of things (apparently people and activities, but no objects)
3) A guy from Brazil bought the Gherkin
4) Kazzum doesn’t have a normal advent calender – we have an advent plant!
5) In London the restaurant’s doors are always open – even when its freezing outside