My 9th week!
It’s already been two months! I can’t believe it!
5 things I’ve learned in my second month in London:
1) Beeing british is pretty easy. Just be extremely polite to everybody, say ‘sorry’ a lot and drop the T’s in every word.
2) Don’t try to understand the british weather!
3) Costa Coffe has huuuuge cappuccinos
4) When buses are ‘on diversion’, you have to tell the bus driver where you want to go. Otherwise you’ll end up in the middle of nowhere.
5) Bonfire night is actually a whole week of fireworks